Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Publicidad

Autor Tema: He is said to have told to mmogo  (Leído 390 veces)

rsgoldfastcom

• Oveja berserker
He is said to have told to mmogo
« en: 11 de Mayo de 2018, 08:40:45 am »
He is said to have told Andrea that he was single and willing to tera gold quit his lucrative £500,000-a-year contract in Saudi Arabia for her. She confided in a friend: 'He is a very charming, romantic man. He swept me off my feet.'He's affectionate and kind and I fell for him.

He's not what I expected. He's got that hard-faced refereeing persona but he's not like that at all in real life.'Andrea met the referee while house hunting in Newcastle earlier this year.Their alleged affair quickly blossomed and he he is said to have sent messages saying he was 'so f****** horny' while ordering her to wear 'no knickers' when they met.But it all ended in fury after unwitting Andrea saw an Instagram picture of Clattenburg with his wife Claire last month. Mark Clattenburg's wife Claire is pictured left. His alleged lover Andrea Hodgkinson is pictured right

Clattenburg is pictured with his wife Claire at the 2015 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Andrea, pictured, met the referee while house hunting in Newcastle earlier this yearThe controversial referee, who was being criticised at the time for saying he had a 'gameplan' for a Chelsea-Spurs match, is said to have told Andrea: 'I'm getting battered from all angles today.

Clattenburg, who became an assistant referee in the Northern League at 18, moved to Saudi Arabia earlier this year after reportedly growing unhappy with the level of public support officials are given by their governing body PGMOL. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Mark Clattenburg says he wants to be a voice for referees... Mark Clattenburg insists he 'allowed Tottenham to...