Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Publicidad

Autor Tema: Maplestory 2 The Marvel Machineis Back  (Leído 148 veces)

Sletrry

• Oveja berserker
Maplestory 2 The Marvel Machineis Back
« en: 28 de Octubre de 2018, 05:41:09 am »

Talking of that, Maplestory 2 Items  would be sacrilegious if I didn't say Bishops. The clergyman magic branch is not a OHKO class by means, but instead it is better suited to the thinking person as opposed to a drag & drop button masher. Rather than relying on pure damage output, Bishops focus on total battle management, damage mitigation, reading competitions attacks, and preparing counter defenses required for their group's survival. The Exp+ enthusiast with self hyper passives are also a nice little perk of the trade.

Overall, I would say I'm happy with what has changed up to now. But, there are still a few things bottle necking the PaytoWin aspect that's still left .

We need more choices to save and/or regain slots when searching our gear. I'm am very grateful for both we get per month in the reward store, but realistically it's not enough when we have 100s of slots . Right now, bots appear to run a monopoly on blank slates in game and sell them for 30m maplestory2 mesos a piece. I would love to see the limitation in the reward store upped to 5 or so per month, or possess clean slates drop much more often (possibly from zak, hilla, etc) to put down them to 5-10m a piece.

Untradable equipment - largely Android hearts, but in addition sweetwater equipment, etc.. As someone who makes most of my cash off of kisses and sweetwater, I'd rather be broke and find something else to sell and be able to exchange these around my maplestory2 account. As of now, these can be the very last thing that I scroll/cube... assuming I ever get around to them! Even being able to sharing tag these items would be better than nothing.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to  https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !