Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Publicidad

Autor Tema: I'm letting that happen by refusing to create anymore  (Leído 231 veces)

StevenCao

• Oveja berserker
I'm letting that happen by refusing to create anymore
« en: 25 de Diciembre de 2018, 02:53:44 am »

A lot of individuals have expressed their MS2 Mesos  admiration with how problems are handled in a timely method. The Live Chat and the GM's who assist with the tickets move out of their way to help mend issues, and answer questions, and help players. Well, I'm not satisfied. And I am not the sort of guy who bashes on maplestory with no reason.

Ever since Shade came out, I haven't been able to create any new ghost character. Between the Beast Tamer and Shade launch, they ended up changing the personality name filter to not let "ghost". I have sent in a ticket, I have spoke to GMs, I've reached out into the MLC about it, but nothing has been done about it for the last year. It's frustrating since even a fair programmer could fix this issue. It is not that's something difficult to accomplish, it is that there's someone at the company that's saying no to fix this.

I understand customer support does not make all the decisions, but I wonder if they are actually passing down what the players want in individual tickets such as these. I just hate how such a simple and consequence-free petition is that usually means a lot to the participant is needing whatever reason. Customer support may not be the one to blame, but my anger is blinding me to a point where I can't be satisfied with any component of Nexon.

P.S. To provide more insight Buy Maplestory2 Mesos  , ever since I begin playing walnut nearly 9 decades ago, I have always made a character using it suffix as "ghost", and I've made a lot of characters since I started. For Nexon to filter out the name makes me feel like I have been banned to make any fresh characters. And in a way I'm letting that happen by refusing to create anymore new characters before that is fixed. So this is not just a "it would be nice if Nexon did this" petition to me, it is something which means a lot for me. I'd really like to earn a Shade and a Kinesis this winter (not to overlook all the NX I'd spend if I be in a position to earn those characters).